- Liverpool FC reveal type of transfer targets they want
- All about Iago Aspas – The Spanish forward linked with Liverpool
- Liverpool FC issue hands-off warning over Suarez
- LFC End of Season Awards 2012/13
- Video: BBC Hillsborough Panorama – How police buried the truth
- A View From the Paddock – Liverpool 1-0 QPR
LFC launch new 2012/13 kit designed by Warrior
Liverpool have officially unveiled their new home kit for the 2012/13 season, designed by American manufacturers Warrior Sports.
Warrior, a subsidiary of New Balance, replace adidas who have manufactured the club’s kit since since 2006. The new deal is reported to be worth a staggering £25m per year – more than any other Premier League side.
The new home kit also features a redesigned club badge, which reverts to a a simple liverbird with L.F.C beneath it, a throwback to the seventies.
The Hillsborough memorial flames now feature on the neckline alongside ’96′.
The kit is available for pre-order to be delivered on June 1st.
As we revealed before, in a change of club policy, the home shirt will now change every season rather than every two seasons. Until now LFC and Arsenal were the only Premier League sides not to change the home kit every season. The away and third kits will be revealed later this summer.
LFC Players sporting new kit
Warrior Promo: “We are amongst you”