Bringing you a round-up of Liverpool FC news and opinion straight to your ipod!
Welcome to the home of the brand spanking new This Is Anfield Podcast. The aim of our weekly podcast is to bring you an efficient round-up of Liverpool FC news opinion from the players, manager, and fans.
The podcast will be available for download through this web site and itunes on a weekly basis for free from the 16th July 2006 when our first episode will be published. However, to make sure the podcast is successful, we need your help!
Go to: http://thisisanfield.com/podcast for more information.
Make sure your voice is heard on the TIA Podcast…
We want to hear what you have to say – and so does everyone else! That’s why we need you to send in your audio match reports, news and reaction. Think of it as the ‘606 Rantline’, except you don’t have to rant! The best ones will make it onto the show.
Please make sure your audio comments are less than one minute long.
Call us on:
020 81337 842
That’s 020 81337 TIA!
The number is a London based number, so if calling from the UK you will only be charged at national rate. If you are calling from outside the UK, dial 00442081337842 and you will only be charged for a standard call to a UK landline.
Or, if you have a microphone on your computer, you can send us your audio comments by e-mail. Please make sure attachments are below 1mb. Send your audio comments in either wav, mp3 or wma format to: [email protected]
On the next show…
Expected to be available on Sunday 16th July
- Presented by This Is Anfield Co-Editor Max Munton
- Full report from Wrexham vs Liverpool pre-season friendly
- Fans reaction to the summer signings
- Got any suggestions for the show? E-mail us at [email protected]
Stuck for ideas on what to say?
Try giving your opinion on:
- Benitez’s summer signings – Bellamy, Aurelio, Gonzales and Paletta
- As the World Cup draws to a close, tell us your highlights of the competition
- Your predictions for the 2006/07 season
- Will you miss Djibril Cisse?
- Should Steven Gerrard be made the next England captain?