The Reds kick off the new campaign away to Watford on Saturday afternoon, ahead of a busy end to 2017 in which they are currently scheduled to play 23 games in all competitions.
Five of their first seven league games had already been rescheduled due to the demands of Sky Sports and BT Sport.
Liverpool Fixtures, October & November
- Newcastle United (A) – 4.30pm, October 1 – Sky Sports*
- Man United (H) – 12.30pm, October 14 – Sky Sports
- Tottenham (A) – 4pm, October 22 – Sky Sports
- Huddersfield (H) – 3pm, October 28 – Not on UK TV*
- West Ham (A) – 5.30pm, November 4 – BT Sport**
- Southampton (H) – 3pm, November 18 – Not on UK TV*
- Chelsea (H) – 5.30pm, November 25 – BT Sport***
- Stoke City (A) – 7.45pm, November 29 – Not on UK TV*