Liverpool will play Torino at Anfield on August 7, as they finish their pre-season schedule ahead of the 2018/19 campaign.
Torino, led by former Watford manager Walter Mazzarri, finished ninth in the Italian top flight last season, and arrive as replacements for Borussia Monchengladbach.
Liverpool had lined up a clash with Gladbach on the same night, but a dispute over their pursuit of Rhian Brewster saw the club cancel the friendly.
Kickoff at Anfield will be 7.30pm (BST), and Jurgen Klopp will be hoping to call upon a full-strength squad after the culmination of the World Cup on July 15.
Mazzarri boasts an impressive side in Turin, including forwards Andrea Belotti, Adem Ljajic and M’Baye Niang, and can build on a strong first half-season with the club, looking to emulate his success with Napoli.
The rest of Liverpool’s pre-season schedule will see them take in four domestic away friendlies before heading to the United States for the International Champions Cup.
Liverpool’s Pre-Season Schedule, 2018
- Chester FC – Swansway Stadium – July 7, 3pm
- Tranmere – Prenton Park – July 11, 7.45pm
- Bury – Gigg Lane – July 14, 7.30pm
- Blackburn – Ewood Park – July 19, 7.45pm
- Dortmund – North Carolina – July 22, 9pm
- Man City – New Jersey – July 26, 1am
- Man United – Michigan – July 28, 10pm
- Napoli – Dublin – August 4, 6pm
- Torino – Anfield – August 7, 7.30pm
* All times BST.
Klopp’s non-internationals will report to Melwood on July 2, while those at the World Cup will be given an extended break after their time in Russia comes to a close.