Challenging for the title ensures that they will remain a priority for Sky Sports and BT Sport heading into the business end of the campaign.
That is reflected in the latest fixtures to be rescheduled, with Sky showing every Liverpool game in the league in April.
Confirmed on Friday, this means the trip to St Mary’s to take on Southampton will now be played on Friday, April 5, and will be an 8pm kickoff (BST).
The first leg of the quarter-finals will be played on April 9/10 and the second leg on April 16/17, so it is likely this league game would need to be played on Saturday instead.
Liverpool’s away clash with Cardiff has been moved to Sunday, April 21, and is a 4pm kickoff, while the final game of the month will also be on a a Friday night, at home to Huddersfield on April 26, at 8pm.
These changes mean Klopp’s side play before Man City twice and after them twice in April.
Liverpool’s Fixtures in April
- Champions League Quarter-Final First Leg, April 9/10
- Champions League Quarter-Final Second Leg, April 16/17
- Cardiff (A) – Premier League – Sunday, April 21 – 4pm, Sky Sports
- Huddersfield (H) – Premier League – Friday, April 26 – 8pm, Sky Sports
* Subject to further change if Liverpool reach the Champions League quarter-finals.