There’s always maths involved in football, and we have put together a quiz for the Kop Kids which mixes the love of Liverpool with some education.
From looking at a league table to calculating a player’s total goals over a number of seasons, we often apply maths into football without even knowing it.
And here we’ve looked to make maths a bit more interesting, with Liverpool the central theme throughout.
You’ll need to have some knowledge of the current team’s squad numbers, Premier League games, goals and the trophies the Reds have won—and paper and pencil could prove handy.
Give your brain a maths workout with these 10 questions!
MORE ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS:
- QUIZ: All about Liverpool, Klopp and league titles
- FUN: Which Liverpool player are you?
- A-Z: Anfield to Zimbabwe! A-Z of Liverpool FC
- Colouring challenge: Liverpool FC superheroes
- QUIZ: Name the Liverpool player behind the emoji
- FUN: Which Liverpool cult hero are you?
- QUIZ: Do you know Liverpool’s squad numbers
- FUN: Which Liverpool legend are you?