It’s one of the most highly anticipated games in the fixture list, but how much do you know of the history of the Merseyside derby?
Since Liverpool Football Club formed as a breakaway from Everton with John Houlding leading the charge, the two teams have met a total of 238 times in an official capacity – with the Reds coming out on top on 95 occasions.
But the question is, how well do you know the history between the two teams?
12 questions on Liverpool’s history with Everton – can you get them all right?
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- 10 questions on Klopp – how well do you know the boss?
- Can you name these obscure Liverpool academy graduates?
- Who tweeted it? – Guess the Liverpool player from their social media posts
- Name all of Liverpool FC’s Premier League captains
- 15 Liverpool FC inspired Who Wants To Be A Millionaire-style questions
- Which Liverpool cult hero are you?
- Name Liverpool’s top 50 appearance-makers in the Champions League
- 10 questions on Trent – how well do you know our No. 66?