It’s been a rollercoaster of a season so far for Liverpool, but how well do you know the numbers behind the Reds’ 2020/21 campaign to date?
The Reds have experienced a multitude of highs and lows at the halfway point of the season, with early success marred by injury and its long-term repercussions.
While only 30 games have been played in all competitions, Liverpool have not been short of drama and talking points – with the centre-back situation at the top of that list.
Nevertheless, there is still a long way to go. Before then, however, it is time to test your knowledge on the first half of the 2020/21 season with 15 head-to-head questions.
Every question relates to all competitions unless otherwise stated.
We’ve got 15 questions for you, how will you fare?
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- The big 2020 Liverpool FC quiz
- 10 years of FSG – Test your memory of the last decade at Liverpool FC
- Test your knowledge on Liverpool’s history with penalties
- Which Liverpool cult hero are you?
- How well do you know the event for these iconic Liverpool images?
- Trophy or debut – what happened first?
- This is the answer, but what is the Liverpool FC question?