Liverpool could see a number of players exit through the Shankly Gates this summer, while others have question marks over their future. But here you decide: keep or sell?
As ever, the Reds are predicted to oversee a transfer window of change, with a host of fringe figures up for sale to raise funds for new signings.
The usual suspects are among those, including perennial loanees Marko Grujic and Harry Wilson, while some who have played a bigger role on the first-team stage in recent seasons are also on the chopping block.
Meanwhile, debate is ongoing over players deemed important but who have struggled with injury problems in recent seasons.
Jurgen Klopp and Michael Edwards will have the final say on who stays or goes, but we are putting the decision into your hands with our latest poll.
So here are 13 players linked with summer moves away from Liverpool or with doubts over their futures.
All you have to choose is keep or sell!
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- Can you name every player in a 2020/21 Liverpool matchday squad in 7 minutes?
- 21 questions to test your memory of Liverpool’s 2020/21 season!
- Name all 16 of Liverpool’s loan signings in under 6 minutes?
- Which Liverpool manager are you?
- How much can you remember of Jordan Henderson’s 10 years at Anfield?
- This is the answer, but what is the Liverpool FC question?
- Or why not check out our Kids quiz section?