Liverpool vs Swansea
Saturday, 5th November 2011, 3pm
Liverpool entertain Swansea City at Anfield on Saturday, looking to keep their seven game unbeaten run in all competitions going.
Our friends from EA Sports Player Performance Index provide the player stats ahead of the game;
• Charlie Adam is Liverpool’s top ranked player in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index in 33rd place
• The Scottish midfielder has two Barclays Premier League goals to his name having had seventeen efforts at goal with 65% on target. He has also broken up play with 19 interceptions and completed 167 passes in his opponents’ area (one every 5 minutes 10 seconds)
• Liverpool’s next ranked player is Luis Suarez. The Uruguayan striker has four goals to his name, but the unlucky striker has had a huge 41 efforts at goal with 23 (56%) on target.
• Charlie Adam has also covered more ground than any other Liverpool player, covering 104,702 metres so far this season (121.18 metres per minute)
• Swansea’s top performer in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index is Welsh international defender Ashley Williams. Williams is ranked 56th in the Barclays Premier League having won 71% of his 21 tackles attempted.
• Williams has also made 15 clearances and 19 interceptions so far this season, putting him in the top 20 in the Premier League for both, along with 10 blocks, putting him in the top 10.
• Midfielder Joe Allen is the next ranked player in 74th having scored twice and supplied two assists for his team mates
• The top two players in the Barclays Premier League for dribbles completed are Swansea players Scott Sinclair (57 completed) and Nathan Dyer (40 completed)
• Danny Graham is Swansea’s top scorer with four goals
• Scott Sinclair is joint 9th in the Premier League for total shots at goal (29 attempts with 52% accuracy)