Bolton v Liverpool
Saturday 21st January 2012; 5:30pm
Liverpool make the short trip to the Reebok Stadium to face Bolton for the Saturday evening kick-off.
This fixture last season ended in a 1-0 win courtesy of a late goal from Maxi Rodriguez.
EA Sports Player Performance Index provide some interesting players stats ahead of the game;
• Bolton were beaten 3-0 by North West rivals Manchester United in their last league game
• Mark Davies covered the most ground with 5.5 miles in that game, the 7th time this season that he has covered the most ground for the Trotters
• Davies has won 63% of tackles so far this season and also made 39 interceptions
• Liverpool drew 0-0 with Stoke at Anfield in their last Barclays Premier League game
• Charlie Adam covered the most ground for Liverpool in that game with 6.54 miles, the 11th time this season the midfielder has topped the distance charts for Liverpool
• Adam has also got 56% of shots on target and contributed 8 assists from 49 crosses delivered and 425 passes completed in his opponent’s half
• On defensive duty, Adam has won 53% of tackles and contributed 40 interceptions and 20 clearances
• Liverpool have been linked with a series of strikers in the January transfer window, and with Suarez suspended Dirk Kuyt has the highest shots on target percentage of their available strikers with 54%
• That puts Kuyt ahead of Andy Carroll with 53% and Craig Bellamy with 44% .The three strikers have just six goals between them.