- LFC End of Season Awards 2012/13
- Video: BBC Hillsborough Panorama – How police buried the truth
- A View From the Paddock – Liverpool 1-0 QPR
- A look at Rodgers, the Season and the Future for LFC
- Video: Anfield serenades Carragher with passionate YNWA
- Carragher bows out as Liverpool end 2012/13 with a win
Run the Liverpool Half Marathon for 23 Foundation
A number of discounted spaces are available for the race which takes place on Sunday, March 18, 2012, and there are a limited number of 23 Foundation running vests available free of charge for those who sign up.
The discounted Half Marathon places cost £20 instead of £30, and are available to anyone on the understanding that all sponsorship raised goes to the 23 Foundation, the suggested amount to raise is £250.
Community Foundation for Merseyside will also provide tips and ideas on how to raise sponsorship money to the individuals that take part.
To register for the discounted race places or find out more, please contact Sarah Lee at Community Foundation for Merseyside on 0151 232 2417 or email [email protected]