- Didier Drogba hails battling “true leader” Carra
- Jamie Carragher: The Heart and Soul of Liverpool Football Club
- Paying Homage: How to Save Money on Kit
- Carragher on Barnes, Benitez and his one regret
- “We all dream of a team of Carraghers” – Tribute to a Liverpool Legend
- The old man and Liverpool’s backs against the wall mentality
Liverpool to play pre-season friendly in Melbourne
Liverpool are expected to play a pre-season friendly in Melbourne, Australia, this summer as part of their pre-season tour.
Melbourne Cricket Ground (Neale Cousland / Shutterstock.com)
The Reds will also visit Indonesia in Southeast Asia, as part of their deal with with the nation’s biggest airline Garuda International.
Australian media report that Brendan Rodgers’ side will face local side Melbourne Victory at the historic Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) on July 25th.
The Sunday Morning Herald report a crowd of 70,000 will be expected for the game.