- LFC Squad Review: Should They Stay or Should They Go Now?
- Liverpool FC reveal type of transfer targets they want
- All about Iago Aspas – The Spanish forward linked with Liverpool
- Liverpool FC issue hands-off warning over Suarez
- LFC End of Season Awards 2012/13
- Video: BBC Hillsborough Panorama – How police buried the truth
Kuyt “considering his future”
Reports this week suggest Dirk Kuyt will be one of three players to be let go this summer, and his agent has confirmed the Dutchman is considering his future at Liverpool.
Kuyt has started just 19 games this season, having been shunned for Jordan Henderson at the start of the season.
Kuyt enjoyed a prolific spell at the end of last season but found himself out of the team following Henderson’s arrival, despite the former Sunderland midfielder not being a natural wide player and struggling to make an impression.
Italian side Roma were linked with a move for the 31 year old this week, along with former club Feyenoord. A move to Roma would mean a possible debut against Liverpool in Boston this summer.
Kuyt’s agent Rob Jansen said:
“Kuyt is considering his future. He still has a contract with Liverpool which expires in 2014.”
“AS Roma could be an option for Dirk. They are a prestigious club that is fighting for important objectives. With (Roma sporting director Walter) Sabatini there is an excellent relationship.
“I can say that Roma is part of the list of clubs that Kuyt would take seriously into account.”