The following are the terms & conditions for all competitions promoted by This Is Anfield, unless otherwise stated.
1. The promoter is This Is Anfield, operated by Soccer Publishing Ltd (company no. 09214549) whose registered office is at Carlton House, Grammar School Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 4NS.
2. The competition is open to users aged 18 years or over except employees of Soccer Publishing Limited and any partner the competition is associated with and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. For competitions open exclusively to This Is Anfield Premium, a 7-day free trial is available, which would allow entry into the competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the competition posted hosted on https://www.thisisanfield.com and the This Is Anfield app.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry is indicated on the entry form. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all correct entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 48 hours of the closing date. The winner will only ever be contacted by This Is Anfield and any company required to facilitate the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current U.K. data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by contacting This Is Anfield.
21. You consent that This Is Anfield may contact you by email in regards to the competition.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.