Watch high quality highlights of Liverpool’s 3-0 win against Exeter City in the FA Cup third round replay at Anfield.
Goals from Joe Allen, Sheyi Ojo and Joao Carlos Teixeira gave Jurgen Klopp’s youthful side a comfortable evening.
With 10 changes made from the side that started against Man United three days earlier, and eight of the same outfield players who started the original tie against Exeter a fortnight ago, this was another very useful match for the Reds’ youngsters.
There were plenty of positives for Jurgen Klopp to take from the game, not least the performances of several youngsters – most notably Teixeira, Cameron Brannagan and Brad Smith. Winger Jordon Ibe also enjoyed a good second half showing.
LIVERPOOL 3-0 EXETER
Article continues below
- Talking Points: Youngsters impress – Benteke doesn’t
- Press Conference: Watch Klopp review the match
- Paper Roundup: Media on youngsters, Benteke and more
- Match Report: Reds cruise into FA Cup fourth round
- Player Ratings: Ibe shines as Benteke struggles
- Opinion: Klopp’s balanced team selection sees youngsters shine
- Tactical Overview: Klopp’s go-to formations unsettle Exeter
Fans Are Reading
Fan CommentsComments are retrospectively moderated. Some could be subject to delays before publication. They must obey the comment policy. Comments load below.
Please only discuss the article above. General chat can be made on our forums at forums.thisisanfield.com