Liverpool have announced four domestic pre-season friendlies, to be played in the north-west ahead of their tour of the United States in July.
The Reds will head across the pond to take part in the International Champions Cup, before returning to take on Napoli at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin at the beginning of August.
Jurgen Klopp‘s squad (except those involved in the World Cup) will report back to Melwood for pre-season training on July 2, and will kick off their warmup friendlies for the upcoming campaign shortly after.
Liverpool confirmed on Wednesday that they will play Chester FC (July 7), Tranmere Rovers (July 11), Bury (July 14) and Blackburn Rovers (July 19).
It means there are now eight confirmed friendlies for this summer.
These games will provide the first chance for fans to see new signings such as Naby Keita and Fabinho in a red shirt.
Liverpool FC Pre-Season 2018
- Chester FC – Swansway Stadium – July 7, 3pm
- Tranmere – Prenton Park – July 11, 7.45pm
- Bury – Gigg Lane – July 14, 7.30pm
- Blackburn – Ewood Park – July 19, 7.45pm
- Dortmund – North Carolina – July 22, 9pm
- Man City – New Jersey – July 26, 1am
- Man United – Michigan – July 28, 10pm
- Napoli – Dublin – August 4, 6pm
* All times BST.
Liverpool had planned to host a match at Anfield against Borussia Monchengladbach on August 7 and they are likely to announce a new opponent for a final friendly game on that same date.
The new season begins on the weekend of August 11, while the fixtures are released next Thursday (June 14) morning.