Numerous Liverpool loanees should be in action over the next couple of days, as they continue to make the most of their time away from Anfield.
Away from the first-team, many individuals will be taking to the field for their temporary clubs this weekend.
Someone who has already been in action is Sheyi Ojo, who faced the biggest match of his senior career on Wednesday evening.
The 21-year-old’s Reims side were soundly beaten 4-1 by Paris Saint-Germain, but he played all 90 minutes at Parc des Princes and will hope to impress at home to Bordeaux on Saturday.
It is a goal that is being talked about as one of the best scored at Old Trafford in recent years – his ‘five times’ celebration was the icing on the cake!
Wilson will be full of confidence when Frank Lampard’s side visit Bolton Wanderers on Saturday, as Derby aim to stay in the playoff positions.
Ben Woodburn is having a more low-key time of things at present, with just one Championship start coming his way to date.
The young Welshman featured for 13 minutes in last Saturday’s goalless draw at home to Birmingham City and he will be hoping for a more prominent role at Millwall.
Things are really hotting up in the Scottish Premiership, with former Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers under real pressure at Celtic.
Steven Gerrard’s Rangers side have now gone one point clear of their arch-rivals and into second place – Celtic are sixth – with Hearts five points clear at the top.
Elsewhere, goalkeeping pair Loris Karius and Adam Bogdan should feature for Besiktas and Hibernian respectively, while Danny Ings returns for Southampton at Wolves, after being ineligible for Saints’ trip to Anfield.
Liverpool’s Loanees This Weekend
- Adam Bogdan (Hibernian) – St Mirren (A), Saturday 3pm
- Herbie Kane (Doncaster Rovers) – Plymouth Argyle (A), Saturday 3pm
- Shamal George (Tranmere Rovers) – MK Dons (A), Saturday 3pm
- Corey Whelan (Crewe Alexandra) – Notts County (A), Saturday 3pm
- Ben Woodburn (Sheffield United) – Millwall (A), Saturday 3pm
- Harry Wilson (Derby) – Bolton (A), Saturday 3pm
- Sheyi Ojo (Reims) – Bordeaux (H), Saturday 7pm
- Taiwo Awoniyi (KAA Gent) – Royal Antwerp (A), Sunday 7pm
- Ovie Ejaria & Ryan Kent (Rangers) – Livingston (A), Sunday 1.30pm
- Allan Rodrigues (Eintracht Frankfurt) – Hannover 96 (H), Sunday 2.30pm
- Loris Karius (Besiktas) – Kayserispor (H), Sunday 5pm
- Danny Ings (Southampton) – Wolves (A), Saturday 3pm
- Anderson Arroyo (KAA Gent U21) – Waasland U21 (H), Monday 6.30pm
Injured: Marko Grujic (Hertha Berlin), Connor Randall (Rochdale)