Importantly it came thanks to an impressive performance on the pitch, with Liverpool carving out chance after chance to ultimately see the scoreboard flatter the home side.
Here are 10 key stats from Liverpool’s win at Leeds.
– Liverpool became the first team to record 50 top-flight victories over Leeds.
– Trent Alexander-Arnold has created 20 chances in the league so far this season – 7 more than the next best in Jack Grealish and Salah (13).
– Salah is the 30th player to reach 100 Premier League goals – and he is only the second African to reach the milestone, following in the footsteps of Didier Drogba.
– Liverpool’s 14-match unbeaten league run is currently the longest in the division (W11, D3). The last defeat was against Fulham in March.
– Fabinho scored his first goal away from Anfield, his fourth overall for the club.
– Since the start of 2020/21, Liverpool have scored more Premier League goals via corners than any other team with 13.
– Jota created more chances than any other player from either side during the game, with 6.
– Trent’s assist for Salah was his 35th in the Premier League, only Cesc Fabregas, Wayne Rooney and Ryan Giggs hit that figure at a younger age.
These Reds are something else!
How did the chant at Elland Road go…”The Reds have got no money, but we’ll still win the league.”