Importantly it came thanks to an impressive performance on the pitch, with Liverpool carving out chance after chance to ultimately see the scoreboard flatter the home side.
– Trent Alexander-Arnold has created 20 chances in the league so far this season – 7 more than the next best in Jack Grealish and Salah (13).
– Salah is the 30th player to reach 100 Premier League goals – and he is only the second African to reach the milestone, following in the footsteps of Didier Drogba.
– Liverpool‘s 14-match unbeaten league run is currently the longest in the division (W11, D3). The last defeat was against Fulham in March.
– Fabinho scored his first goal away from Anfield, his fourth overall for the club.
– Jota created more chances than any other player from either side during the game, with 6.
– Trent’s assist for Salah was his 35th in the Premier League, only Cesc Fabregas, Wayne Rooney and Ryan Giggs hit that figure at a younger age.
These Reds are something else!
How did the chant at Elland Road go…”The Reds have got no money, but we’ll still win the league.”