Four of Liverpool’s six fixtures next month have been re-scheduled, with Sky Sports opting to show four of the Reds’ April games live.
The Merseyside derby at Anfield has been to the 12.30pm kickoff on April 1, with Liverpool looking to do the double over Everton this season.
The Reds’ away clash with West Brom has also been moved, this time to a 1.30pm kickoff, with the fixture remaining on Saturday, April 16.
Next up, the visit of Crystal Palace has been moved to Sunday April 23, kicking off at 4.30pm, while the Reds’ trip to Watford has been rescheduled for Monday May 1, an 8pm kickoff.
This means Bournemouth (H) and Stoke City (A) remain on the same dates, with Liverpool preparing themselves for a busier period in April and May.
Liverpool’s April Fixtures
- Everton (H) – Saturday, April 1 – 12.30pm – Sky Sports
- Bournemouth (H) – Wednesday, April 5 – 8pm
- Stoke (A) – Saturday, April 8 – 3pm KO
- West Brom (A) – Sunday, April 16 – 1.30pm – Sky Sports
- Crystal Palace (H) – Sunday, April 23 – 4.30pm – Sky Sports
- Watford (A) – Monday, May 1 – 8pm – Sky Sports
After they take on Arsenal (H), Burnley (H) and Man City (A) next month, the Reds will play nine games over 51 days, or one every 5.7 days, as they look to round off the season in top form.