Liverpool’s trip to take on Everton at Goodison Park is one of four changes made to the Reds’ schedule for TV in April, as a crucial run-in continues.
With Jurgen Klopp‘s side’s battle for a top-four finish one of the most enthralling stories in the English top flight over the coming weeks, they are set for a marquee billing.
Liverpool are on either Sky Sports or BT Sport for every game throughout March, and the Premier League have confirmed the same for the following month.
This season’s third Merseyside derby is now set for Sunday, April 8, kicking off at 2.15pm, to be shown on Sky Sports.
The Reds are then in action at home to Bournemouth on Saturday, April 14, for a 5.30pm kickoff, live on BT Sport.
Next up is a trip to the Hawthorns to take on West Brom on April 22 in another 2.15pm clash, as part of Sky Sports’ Super Sunday coverage.
And finally Liverpool welcome Stoke City to Anfield on Saturday, April 28, with Sky Sports again broadcasting the 12.30pm kickoff, with a top-four place hopefully wrapped up by then.
They are likely to be in contention in the quarter-finals of the Champions League, too, with the two legs sandwiching the derby.
It is possible the Reds will be on TV for every game between now and the end of the season, with May’s away clash with Chelsea almost guaranteed to be shown.
The only fixture that could be overlooked is the final-day meeting with Brighton, with broadcasters not set to decide until all sides have played 37 games.
Liverpool Fixtures, April
- Champions League Quarter-Final First Leg – April 3/4*
- Everton (A) – Premier League – 2.15pm, April 8 – Sky Sports
- Champions League Quarter-Final Second Leg – April 10/11*
- Bournemouth (H) – Premier League – 5.30pm, April 14 – BT Sport
- West Brom (A) – Premier League – 2.15pm, April 22 – Sky Sports
- Champions League Semi-Final First Leg – April 24/25**
- Stoke City (H) – Premier League – 12.30pm, April 28 – Sky Sports
* Subject to progress from the last 16.
** Subject to progress from the quarter-finals.