If you’ve opened all your presents, had your Christmas dinner and just realised there’s nothing on telly, why not sit down and do the This Is Anfield Christmas Quiz!
Click here to print the quiz questions out.
Check back at 6pm for the answers!
1) Name the three English clubs which contain all four letters of the word ‘goal’ in their full name.
2) Which four players have played for both Liverpool and Nottingham Forest since 1990?
3) Name five Liverpool players who’s names end in the letter ‘O’ and have played for the Reds since 1980.
4) Which player scored his only Liverpool goal in the 2005 League Cup Final?
5) Name all six Dutch players who have played for Liverpool.
6) Which former Liverpool player holds the record for the most Merseyside Derby victories over the Reds for Everton?
7) Which former Liverpool player played in both the 1991 Cup Winners’ Cup final and 1997 UEFA Cup final for different clubs, prior to joining the Reds?
8) Who was the last club to win the UEFA Cup, then European Cup in successive seasons prior to Porto in 2004? And for a bonus point, what years did they achieve this in?
9) Name the five teams beginning with the letter ‘C’ who have won the FA Cup.
10) Which former Liverpool player won the Scottish Premier League in 2005?
11) Which Liverpool winger scored 82 times in 152 appearances during World War II?
12) Name the three teams former Liverpool midfielder John Barnes has managed.
13) Which current Liverpool player was born in Ales, France?
14) Which former Liverpool player also played for Aston Villa, Tottenham Hotspur, Wimbledon and now plays for Stromsgodset?
15) Name the four Englishmen who played in the 1984 European Cup Final for Liverpool.
16) Who were Liverpool’s only two non-English players who played in the 1977 European Cup Final triumph over Borussia Monchengladbach in Rome?
17) Which Welsh international goalkeeper once made two appearances for the Reds?
18) Which former Liverpool player has also played in both Wales and Australia?
Please let us know if you enjoyed the Christmas quiz by emailing [email protected]