Liverpool’s fixtures for the first two months of the season have finally been confirmed after TV selections.
We already knew that the opening game, against Chelsea, would be on Sunday, August 13 (4.30pm BST), but we now know the actual dates and times for the other six games across August and September.
This includes the first home game of the season, against Bournemouth, in front of the newly expanded Anfield Road Stand and a capacity of 61,000, which will take place on Saturday, August 19 at 3pm.
It means it will not be shown live in the UK.
Following that, the Reds travel to Newcastle on Sunday, August 27, with kick-off at 4.30pm live on Sky Sports.
The trip to Molineux will be shown on TNT Sports (formerly BT Sport) at 12.30pm.
A trip to Tottenham on Saturday, September 30 closes out the first two months of the season, with a 5.30pm start in north London on Sky Sports.
Liverpool’s confirmed fixtures for August & September
- Chelsea (A) – Sunday, Aug 13, 4.30pm – Sky Sports
- B’mouth (H) Saturday, Aug 19, 3pm
- Newcastle (A) Sunday, Aug 27, 4.30pm – Sky Sports
- Villa (H) Sunday, Sep 3, 2pm
- Wolves (A) Saturday, Sept 16, 12.30pm – TNT Sports
- Europa League MD1 Thurs, Sept 21
- West Ham (H) Sunday, Sept 24, 2pm
- Carabao Cup Third Round – 26/27
- Tottenham (A) Saturday, Sept 30, 5.30pm – Sky Sports
* All times BST.