Liverpool host Stoke City at Anfield on Saturday afternoon, looking to keep their good run of form going.
Here’s some player stats ahead of the game:
· Jordan Henderson covered the most ground for Liverpool in that game with 5.64 miles
· Henderson has scored once in the Barclays Premier League this season having had 19 efforts at goal with 10 on target
· The 21 year old midfielder has also contributed an assist and delivered 21 crosses
· Stewart Downing may consider himself theunluckiest player in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index. The Liverpool winger has had more shots on goal without scoring than any other player (44) and has also put in more crosses without being credited an assist than any other player (65)
· Stoke beat Blackburn 2-1 in their last league game thanks to two goals from Peter Crouch
· Jonathan Walters once again covered the most ground for Stoke in that match with 6.32 miles, the seventh time the midfielder has covered the most ground for Stoke this season
· Crouch’s goals included his 100th in the Barclays Premier League and were his fifth and sixth since joining Stoke
· Crouch has had thirty attempts at goal so far this season, giving a shot to goals ratio of 5:1. He has also contributed four assists.
· Crouch has averaged 5.5 miles per game this season, totalling 87.88 miles covered in total for Stoke
Stats courtesy of EA Sports Player Performance Index.