Liverpool have taken part in countless memorable games, but how well do you remember the players who made up the starting XIs?
There are games that are forever etched into club folklore and Liverpool are no strangers to such encounters both domestically and across Europe.
We remember the goals, sometimes the assists and its significance in the bigger picture – but how well do you remember the players who made the result possible from the off?
That is the question you will ask yourself in this quiz as one or two players have been hidden and your job is to correctly identify who is missing from the provided options.
It covers a number of decades and you will be given the game, the result and the date it took place – with all matches ones the Reds emerged victorious from.
There are 10 famous XIs from the ’80s to 2018!
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- 7 minutes to name 18 Liverpool players who scored on their debut since 1992!
- Name these pre-1960s Liverpool players – from Hodgson to Liddell
- Name all 13 players to feature for Liverpool & Leeds in the Premier League
- Which Liverpool cult hero are you?
- Can you name all of Liverpool’s teenage Premier League debutants in 5 minutes?
- Can you name every Liverpool goalscorer from Klopp’s Champions League 100?
- Or why not check out our Kids quiz section?