Since the Premier League‘s inception in 1992, there have been a total of 13 double agents. Can you name all 13 players who have represented both clubs since then?
Liverpool are edging ever closer to their league return, with Leeds United the visitors on Saturday evening.
The pair have a fascinating and long history with one another dating back to 1924, but they have not contested a top-flight fixture since 2004, with the Whites forced to wait 16 years for their return following relegation.
Two giants of English football, the two teams have shared more than just memorable fixtures as a total of 13 players have made a senior bow for both teams since the Premier League was formed in 1992/93.
There a few big names in the list, one which includes those who enjoyed loan spells – the only caveat is that they played for both clubs in the Premier League.
You have 6 minutes, can you name all 13 in time?
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- Liverpool FC: Red or not?
- Can you name the 47 Reds who have seen red in the Premier League era?
- Who am I? Guess the Reds from these clues!
- Can you name these random Liverpool players of the ’90s era?
- Liverpool FC: True or False?
- Name Liverpool’s top 50 appearance-makers in the Champions League
- Which Liverpool cult hero are you?
- How well do you know Liverpool FC kits?