It’s been a long time coming and it kicks off a hectic schedule that sees Liverpool play 13 games in just 42 days before the break for the World Cup.
Leeds are one of eight different teams the Reds will meet in October, with the visit of Jesse Marsch’s side now scheduled for Saturday, October 29, with kick-off at 7.45pm (UK).
The late Saturday start follows midweek Champions League action at Ajax on Wednesday (Oct 26) and precedes the visit of Napoli (Nov 1) just three days later.
The change to Liverpool’s match against Leeds, to be shown live on Sky Sports, now ensures Klopp’s side have seven of their next nine games with a kickoff time from 4.30pm onwards.
Liverpool’s October fixtures
- Brighton (H) – Premier League – Oct 1, 3pm
- Rangers (H) – Champions League – Oct 4, 8pm – BT Sport
- Arsenal (A) – Premier League – Oct 9, 4.30pm – Sky Sports
- Rangers (A) – Champions League – Oct 12, 8pm – BT Sport
- Man City (H) – Premier League – Oct 16, 4.30pm – Sky Sports
- West Ham (H) – Premier League – Oct 19, 7.30pm – Amazon Prime
- Nottingham Forest (A) – Premier League – Oct 22, 12.30pm – BT Sport
- Ajax (A) – Champions League – Oct 26, 8pm – BT Sport
- Leeds (H) – Premier League – Oct 29, 7.45pm – Sky Sports