Liverpool travel to the Hawthorns to face West Brom and former boss Roy Hodgson on Saturday.
Our friends from EA Sports Player Performance Index provide the stats ahead of the game;
• West Brom covered 110.005km in that game, with goal scorer Paul Scharner covering the most ground in that game with 11.104km
• West Brom lost their top ranked player in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index, Shane Long, for six weeks in that game. Long had previously scored three goals from eleven attempts at goal with 64% on target.
• Jonas Olsson scored his first Barclays Premier League goal of the season against Villa, but the Swedish defender has been using his power in the air for more defensive duties so far this season, having made more clearances than any other player (25)
• Liverpool were held to a draw by Norwich in their last game, with Craig Bellamy scoring his first goal since returning to Liverpool
• The Uruguayan striker is surely due a change in fortunes, as he has now had 36 attempts returning just 4 goals. Suarez has got 67% of those attempts on target, and is second only to Robin van Persie in both overall attempts and efforts on target
• Suarez has had just one fewer attempt in total than van Persie, but the Dutchman has scored three more goals, while Wayne Rooney has scored 9 goals from 2 fewer attempts than Suarez.