Fulham v Liverpool
Premier League, Monday 5th December 2011
Liverpool travel to Craven Cottage to face Fulham in the Monday night fixture.
This fixture last season saw the Reds come away emphatic winners, with Maxi Rodriguez grabbing a hat-trick.
• Fulham became the first team since October 2nd to prevent Robin van Persie from scoring in a Barclays Premier League game with their 1-1 draw at Craven Cottage.
• Dickson Etuhu covered most ground for Fulham in that game with 6.88 miles, while Clint Dempsey has the highest average ground covered per game for Fulham 6.83 miles per game.
• Chris Baird made a terrific goal line clearance to foil van Persie. Baird has averaged 6.11 miles per game this season for Fulham, and made an incredible 43 interceptions (the third highest in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index).
• Charlie Adam covered the most ground for Liverpool in that game with 6.85 miles.
• Adam also has the highest average distance covered per game at Liverpool with 6.81 miles, ahead of Leiva Lucas with 6.78 miles.
• Charlie Adam’s shot was diverted in for Lescott’s own goal, and the midfielder also tested Joe Hart in the second half. Adam has hit 14 shots on target this season, 64% of those attempted.
• Adam has also contributed six assists and delivered 28 crosses.
• Jose Reina is the 5th ranked goalkeeper in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index having made 54 saves so far this season and conceded 12 goals, averaging 4.5 saves per goal conceded.