Liverpool fans have a once in a lifetime opportunity to fly to Los Angeles and meet former Reds’ captain Steven Gerrard.
Gerrard moved across the Atlantic this summer, ending his 17-year career at Anfield and joining Major League Soccer side Los Angeles Galaxy.
The iconic midfielder made his debut for Galaxy, the current MLS champions, in July – a match that saw him score one, assist another and win a penalty.
Since then, Gerrard has made six more appearances for the California side, adding another two assists.
Gerrard’s new side currently sit top of the Western conference, a point and a place ahead of the Vancouver Whitecaps – who have a game in hand.
With just six more regular MLS games remaining, Galaxy are almost guaranteed a place in the play offs and are favourites to win the MLS Cup.
And you can be there to not only watch Gerrard in action at Galaxy’s ‘Stub Hub Center’ in their final home game of the regular MLS season, but also to meet the legendary man himself at an exclusive meet and greet session in LA.
Not only that, you’ll travel with former Liverpool forward David Fairclough, get premium tickets for Galaxy vs. Portland Timbers, have a barbecue with the California supporters club and plenty more.
This trip really is a once in a lifetime opportunity:
• Round trip flights from Manchester to Los Angeles *
• Meet and Greet session with Steven Gerrard
• Premium Match Tickets, LA Galaxy vs. Portland Timbers
• Pre-Match Barbecue with California Reds
• Evening Event with David Fairclough
• Private Guided Tour of Los Angeles w/ local expert
• Airport transfers and ground transportation in the US
• 4 nights accommodation at a 4-Star hotel, double occupancy
• Group Dinner 1 night
For details of how to book this trip with Quest Sports Travel, click here.
* Flights also operating from Dublin, Oslo and London.
** Sign up before September 4th to receive $100 discount