Liverpool have had all four Premier League fixtures rescheduled for TV in March, including the trip to Everton for the Merseyside derby to begin the month.
The Reds head across Stanley Park for the second derby of the season, having rescued a dramatic victory over their city rivals through Divock Origi‘s last-minute stunner in December.
This clash is one of three moved for broadcast on Sky Sports, with the game now set to be played on Sunday, March 3 at 4.15pm (GMT).
After that, the visit of Burnley has been moved to Sunday, March 10, and is now a midday kickoff on BT Sport.
Jurgen Klopp‘s side will now travel to Fulham on Sunday, March 17, getting underway at 2.15pm, which crucially provides another day to prepare following the Champions League last-16 tie against Bayern Munich on March 13.
And finally, the Reds will play Tottenham at Anfield on Sunday, March 31, kicking off at 4.30pm, which is their penultimate meeting with a ‘big six’ side before the end of the league campaign.
These changes mean title rivals Man City will play ahead of Liverpool on all four occasions, as they take on Bournemouth on March 2, Watford on March 9, Man United on March 16 and Fulham on March 30.
Liverpool’s Fixtures in March
- Everton (A) – Premier League – Sunday, March 3 – 4.15pm, Sky Sports
- Burnley (H) – Premier League – Sunday, March 10, 12pm – BT Sport
- Bayern (A) – Champions League, Wednesday, March 13 – 8pm, BT Sport
- Fulham (A) – Premier League – Sunday, March 17 – 2.15pm, Sky Sports
- Tottenham (H) – Premier League – Sunday, March 31 – 4.30pm, Sky Sports
* All times GMT, all TV info UK.