With just nine games left to play, and the schedule condensed due to a three-month suspension, the Premier League are rolling out dates, kickoff times and TV information in three-game blocks.
Villa will head to Anfield for a 4.30pm kickoff on Sunday, July 5, broadcast on Sky Sports, less than 72 hours after the clash City at the Etihad.
Sky Sports will also show the away trip to Brighton which will be at 8.15pm on Wednesday, July 8.
Liverpool will then play a 3pm kickoff on TV due to the lifting of the blackout rule for the remainder of the campaign, with the home clash with Burnley to be played on Saturday, July 11, on BT Sport.
All games will be played behind closed doors, but this means that they will all be broadcast live on TV, with the fixtures distributed between Sky Sports, BT Sport, Amazon Prime and BBC.
Liverpool’s Confirmed Premier League Fixtures
- Everton (A) – Sunday, June 21, 7pm – Sky Sports
- Crystal Palace (H) – Wednesday, June 24, 8.15pm – Sky Sports
- Man City (A) – Thursday, July 2, 8.15pm – Sky Sports
- Aston Villa (H) – Sunday, July 5, 4.30pm – Sky Sports
- Brighton (A) – Wednesday, July 8, 8.15pm – Sky Sports
- Burnley (H) – Saturday, July 11, 3pm – BT Sport