Liverpool are finally back in action tomorrow! Arsenal are on their way and Anfield is ready for another big game – and there’s a midweek opponent to look out for too.
Porto star on the radar?
The Colombian winger starred at the Copa America and has been free-scoring this term, and has impressed in European action this term too.
An €80m release clause obviously isn’t going to cut it, but Liverpool are mentioned by several sites and reports as a team seriously interested. His agent said such talk is “normal” but wouldn’t confirm any January deal was on the way.
Keep a close eye – he might be out to impress!
All about Arsenal
- Jurgen Klopp feels the same as us: “I hate international breaks.” Us too, boss, with all these injuries again!
- The boss was quizzed on injuries, squad players, the midfield and the challenge against Arsenal – here are five key points we’ve picked out
- Steven Gerrard spoke about a lifetime deal for Klopp and he responded to that possibility – wouldn’t we love it?!
Latest Liverpool FC news
- Neco Williams won’t be going on loan and Jurgen is having second thoughts over whether his long-term future will really be at right-back
- Fabinho wasn’t in training but the boss has played down any concerns over a possible weekend absence – recovery and get ready is the message
- And two more youngsters have been added to the squad to boost the options available to the Reds
Latest Premier League chat
- Premier League clubs will double their income with a £2billion deal for overseas broadcast rights signed today
- Kevin de Bruyne has tested positive for Covid and is out of City’s weekend game against Everton, so it might only be three or four-nil now instead of five
- Zinedine Zidane won’t be heading to United as the club deny they are in talks with him. Of course, that would mean planning, competence, someone carrying the can for a decision and binning Hero of 99 Ole At The Wheel, so obviously they’re not in talks
Tweet of the day and match of the night
Breathe if you love Joel Matip. That’s right, planet Earth. Well done.
Someone absolutely knew what they were doing when they put Joel Matip up for this UEFA photoshoot. pic.twitter.com/0lzO2axHRG
— Jack Lusby (@LusbyJack) November 19, 2021
Tonight we’ve got the return of league matches: Monaco vs Lille in France and Augsburg vs Bayern in Germany. Enjoy!