This season marks 30 years of the Premier League as we know it, so can you name the 30 players to make the most appearances for Liverpool in the top flight?
Established in 1992, the Premier League has changed the landscape of English football.
It is no surprise, then, that a total of 55 players have hit the century mark in terms of appearances for the Reds in the Premier League, while James Milner has become the 16th to play 200 or more times.
To mark the 30th anniversary of the Premier League, we’re asking you to name the 30 players to feature in the most games for Liverpool in the current English top flight.
We’ve already given you one above, but can you remember the rest?
You have 4 minutes to list all 30 – good luck!
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- How fast can you name Liverpool’s top 20 appearance-makers?
- Name Klopp’s 30 most-used players at Liverpool!
- Can you name all 8 of Jurgen Klopp’s 1-time Liverpool captains?
- Can you name the missing players from these famous Liverpool XIs?
- 5 minutes to name Liverpool’s 10 longest-serving players!
- How quick can you name Liverpool FC’s kit sponsors and who made them?