Some incredible footballers have stayed loyal to Liverpool for most, if not all, of their playing careers, but who are the Reds’ 10 longest-serving players?
Most would love the opportunity to play their football at Anfield for their entire careers, but for various reasons, that rarely happens to be the case.
However, there are a handful of lucky players who could call Liverpool their club for an extremely long time.
Here, we’re asking you to name the 10 players with the longest time period between their first and last Liverpool appearances.
We’ve given you five minutes to try and work out the lot.
Let’s see if you can name all 10. Go!
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- 3 minutes to name 14 Liverpool players who scored on Premier League debut
- Can you identify these hidden Reds?
- Can you name all 8 of Jurgen Klopp’s 1-time Liverpool captains?
- Can you name the missing players from these famous Liverpool XIs?
- Can you name every Red to make a 2021/22 appearance in 6 minutes?
- Can you name Klopp’s 31 senior signings for Liverpool in 4 minutes?