The Reds host West Ham in their latest top-flight match this season with the aim of making it back-to-back victories in the competition and to equal the longest Anfield unbeaten run (63) – set by Bob Paisley’s side between 1978 and 1981.
Liverpool and the Hammers have contested 141 competitive games since the turn of 20th century and in that time 30 players have plied their trade with both clubs – 22 of whom in the Premier League era.
Within that figure, 16 players made the direct move between the two teams either on loan or in a permanent deal since 1992.
Some names may require you to dig deep into your memory but we’ve provided a few clues to help you on your way.
You have 7 minutes to name all 22 – can you do it?
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- How well can you remember Klopp’s 5 years at Liverpool?
- Name the 16 Liverpool players to have scored a Premier League hat-trick
- How well do you know Wijnaldum and his career?
- 15 head-to-head questions from Liverpool’s record books
- How well do you know Liverpool’s best fan songs?
- 10 years of FSG – Test your memory of the last decade at Liverpool
- 15 Liverpool FC inspired Who Wants To Be A Millionaire-style questions
- Name the 15 Liverpool players to score on all 7 days of the week