Liverpool are to add Luis Diaz to the fold and his addition to the squad will see another South American country in Colombia represented by a Red.
The question is, can you recall the 17 players, past and present, who have represented a combined four South American countries over the years?
We’ve given you the hint of the country and the Liverpool appearances for each player to help you out.
The criteria is that the player has to have made a competitive appearance for the club, and they qualify through nationality or birth.
5 minutes to name the 17 players…GO!
*Information via LFCHistory.net
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- 6 minutes to name Liverpool’s January signings in Premier League era!
- Name those players! The 79 Reds to play in League Cup under Klopp
- Can you guess each Liverpool manager’s most-used players?
- Can you name Liverpool’s top 15 penalty takers of all time in just 4 minutes?!
- 15 Liverpool FC inspired Who Wants To Be A Millionaire-style questions
- Name Liverpool’s 10 last-16 opponents in the Champions League era!
- Or why not check out our Kids quiz section?