It might have taken two attempts on Monday, but Liverpool now know their opponents for the last 16 of the Champions League this season, a side the Reds have met before at this stage.
Following a dominant group stage, Liverpool progressed to the last 16 for the tenth time in the Champions League era.
In that time, the Reds have been drawn against nine different opponents in the first knockout round across 10 seasons.
The Reds featured in the Champions League for the first time in 2001/02 but the second group phase did not have a last 16 as we know it now and, therefore, is not included here.
So think you can name every club Liverpool have been drawn against in the last 16?
You only have 1 minute and 30 seconds…GO
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- How much can you remember of Jordan Henderson’s 10 years at Anfield?
- Name the 17 players to start LFC’s 2 Champions League finals vs. AC Milan!
- Test yourself with 10 head-to-head questions on Robbo vs. Trent
- How quick can you name Liverpool’s kit sponsors and who made them?
- 15 Liverpool FC inspired Who Wants To Be A Millionaire-style questions
- 4 minutes to name Liverpool’s top assist-maker in every Premier League season!
- Or why not check out our Kids quiz section?