Liverpool and Southampton meet once again in the Premier League, but can you name the 18 players who have played for both in the Premier League era?
The history between the two teams dates back to 1902, where they have since contested over 110 games and 35 players have plied their trade for both clubs.
Only 18 have donned the badge for Liverpool and Southampton since the inception of the Premier League in 1992, whether on loan or via a permanent switch.
The only criteria here is that players must have signed for both the Reds and the Saints in the last 29 years – we’ve given you a few clues but you will need to dive into your memory for a few names!
Can you name all 18 in 6 minutes?
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- How well do you know Gini Wijnaldum and his career?
- Can you guess each Liverpool manager’s most-used players?
- 15 head-to-head questions from Liverpool’s record books
- The big 2020 Liverpool FC quiz
- Who am I? Guess the Reds from these clues!
- 15 Liverpool FC inspired Who Wants To Be A Millionaire-style questions
- Name the Liverpool players to score on their Premier League Anfield debut