For the fourth time this season, Liverpool will face off against Arsenal. But can you recall the double agents who represented both clubs in the modern era?
They have made for some high-scoring and entertaining fixtures, and over the course of their joint history, 23 players have donned the crests of both the Reds and the Gunners.
However, in this quiz, you only need to know the eight who have done so in the modern era, whether on loan or via a permanent deal — with the earliest switch dating back to 1991.
There is one double agent, however, who never made a competitive appearance for Liverpool but a hint is that he arrived under Jurgen Klopp‘s management.
You may need your thinking cap on to pluck out a few names. Good luck!
8 players in 3 minutes – you’ll need to think fast!
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- How quick can you name Liverpool’s last 5 XIs vs. Real Madrid?
- Can you name all of Liverpool’s teenage Premier League debutants in 5 minutes?
- Name all 16 of Liverpool’s loan signings in under 6 minutes?
- Which Liverpool manager are you?
- Can you guess each Liverpool manager’s most-used players?
- Can you name every Liverpool goalscorer from Klopp’s Champions League 100?
- Or why not check out our Kids quiz section?