Liverpool and Leicester have battled it out since the late 1890s and there have been more than a fair share to represent both clubs in that time.
But the question is, do you know all those to have done so in the Premier League era?
As the two teams prepare to meet once more, it’s time to see if you can name all 10 players to don both the colours of Liverpool and Leicester since 1992.
There are just a couple of guidelines for the players who qualified:
- Had to have made a senior appearance for Liverpool in the Premier League era
- And have been registered as a Leicester player in the same era
We’ve given you a few hints but you’ll need to have a good think for some of these names. Good luck!
You have 3 minutes…GO!
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- Name Liverpool’s 10 last-16 opponents in the Champions League era!
- Name the 17 players to start LFC’s 2 Champions League finals vs. AC Milan!
- The 2021 This Is Anfield Christmas quiz
- How quick can you name Liverpool’s kit sponsors and who made them?
- 15 Liverpool FC inspired Who Wants To Be A Millionaire-style questions
- Can you name every Liverpool player to score at Old Trafford since 2000?
- Or why not check out our Kids quiz section?