A total of 23 Liverpool players have scored against Tottenham since 2010 across all competitions – think you can correctly name all of them?
The Reds have met Spurs on 27 different occasions since the start of 2010, scoring a total 48 goals and conceding 31.
You can almost guarantee goals when these two meet.
The two clubs have met in three different competitions over the last 12 years, none as big as the Champions League final in 2019 – you can’t be forgetting the goalscorers from that day, surely!
We’ve given you a little helping hand with the number of goals and the year the players scored against Tottenham.
23 players in 3 minutes…GO
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- Name the 33 clubs Trent Alexander-Arnold has an assist against
- Can you name Liverpool’s 16 Scottish players since 1980?
- Name the 28 teams Van Dijk has never lost against in 200 LFC games
- 14 questions on Jurgen Klopp’s 7 years at Liverpool!
- How many of Carragher’s 158 Liverpool teammates can you name?
- Guess which of these 30 LFC players have scored a direct PL free-kick