It has been six years since Trent Alexander-Arnold made his Liverpool debut, and in that time he has notched 61 assists on the way to completing the trophy set.
He has redefined the role of a modern full-back and his 61 assists against 33 different clubs is a testament to the quality he has on the ball, also supported by his 15 goals.
But this quiz is all about the right-back’s assists over the years. A total of 33 clubs have been at his mercy and your job is to name them all, we’ve given you a few hints to help.
You have 6 minutes…
*Statistics from LFCHistory.net
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- Name the 67 different clubs Liverpool have beat under Jurgen Klopp
- Can you name Liverpool’s 16 Scottish players since 1980?
- 10 minutes to name all 64 Liverpool players to debut under Klopp
- 14 questions on Jurgen Klopp’s 7 years at Liverpool!
- How many of Carragher’s 158 Liverpool teammates can you name?
- Guess which of these 30 LFC players have scored a direct PL free-kick