During his time in charge of Liverpool, Jurgen Klopp has inflicted defeat on 67 different teams across the UK and Europe, think you can name them all?
The manager has been in charge of 395 games to date, winning 246 of them against 67 different clubs – quite the collection he’s amassed so far!
He recently added another club to the list thanks to Liverpool’s exploits on the European stage and you fancy they won’t be the new face on the block for too long.
There’s been one clear favourite opponent for Klopp since arriving in 2015, which may come as a surprise to some.
We’ve given you the number of victories and the seasons they occurred to help you out. Good luck!
You have the full 10 minutes…
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- Name the 43 Liverpool players to make 300 appearances since 1960!
- Can you name Liverpool’s 16 Scottish players since 1980?
- 10 minutes to name all 64 Liverpool players to debut under Klopp
- 14 questions on Jurgen Klopp’s 7 years at Liverpool!
- How many of Carragher’s 158 Liverpool teammates can you name?
- Can you name the 11 Liverpool and Rangers double agents since 2000?