Brendan Rodgers spent a little over three years at Liverpool and in that time signed 33 players. We want to see how many of them you can name!
In his second season in charge at Anfield, in 2013/14, the unlikeliest title charge emerged and while it was built on quicksand, it was certainly riveting.
It was not to be and it quickly started falling apart for Rodgers, who made some questionable signings and remained in charge until October 2015.
In total, Rodgers signed 33 players as Liverpool manager between 2012 and 2015 and we want to see if you can name them all, we’ve given you a few clues to help.
33 signings in 9 minutes!
Finished that? Try these!
- Can you name the last 20 Liverpool club captains?
- Name Liverpool’s 15 most expensive January signings?
- Can you find the Liverpool imposter?
- Try and name every Liverpool FC manager since 1892!
- Try our Liverpool last name quizzes – starting with the letter ‘A’!
- How many of Liverpool’s Anfield goalscorers in 2022 can you name?