Did you know since 1960, Liverpool have had 23 players feature for the first team with a surname that started with the letter ‘A’? Now, it’s time for you to name them!
This is the start of our series of quizzes that will run through the alphabet of last names at Liverpool Football Club.
We’re starting from the very beginning and slowly working our way to ‘Z’, but, here, we kick it off with the letter ‘A’, and that leaves a list of 23 players that you have to name.
We’ve given you a couple of hints to help you out and there are only a couple of criteria you need to be aware of:
- Must have made a competitive appearance for LFC since 1960
- Last name must start with the letter ‘A’ – Alisson, for example, is not included in this list
Some of these will definitely test you. Good luck!
How many can you name?
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- The 18 Liverpool players in a major tournament squad since 2000
- Can you name Liverpool’s 16 Scottish players since 1980?
- 14 head-to-head questions on Liverpool’s season so far
- 14 questions on Jurgen Klopp’s 7 years at Liverpool!
- Can you name Jordan Henderson’s 115 Liverpool teammates?
- Guess which of these 30 LFC players have scored a direct PL free-kick