Liverpool’s Europa League group contains French opposition, and we want to see if you can name all 10 clubs from France that the Reds have competitively played against!
The Reds’ European adventures look a little different this season after six consecutive campaigns in the Champions League, but it’s the result of their lacklustre 2022/23.
Nevertheless, the competition has already proved handy for rotation and minutes for youngsters and fringe players, positives that will not be lost on Jurgen Klopp.
In Group E, Liverpool are joined by Austrian, Belgian and French opposition, and it is the latter that we want to delve into a little deeper.
The Reds’ time in European competition has seen them come up against 10 different teams from France and we want to see if you can name them all with only two minutes on the clock.
We’ve given you the years the Reds met each team to help you out. Good luck!
10 clubs, 2 minutes!
Finished that? Try some of these!
- Name all 11 of Liverpool’s summer deadline day signings
- Can you name all 7 of Liverpool’s League Cup-winning captains?
- Name Liverpool’s 6 Premier League No. 8s before Szoboszlai
- Name every club Ian Rush scored record 346 Liverpool goals against!
- Name all 22 Liverpool players to feature in first-ever Europa League
- Name the 33 Liverpool players signed by Brendan Rodgers