‘Si senor, give the ball to Bobby and he will score’
Our No. 9 has carved out a special career at Anfield since signing back in 2015 in a £29 million move from Hoffenheim, proving key in seeing the Reds lift four major honours in that time.
Firmino has endeared himself to Reds with his ability, selfless style of play and unique goal celebrations, to which there have been many.
In his 292 games to date, he has scored a total of 87 goals for the club against 33 different teams around the world.
Question is, can you recall all 33 teams to have had to pick the ball out of their net because of Firmino in just six minutes?
How deep into the memory will you have to go for this one?
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- Can you list every Liverpool player to feature at the Euros since 2000?
- Can you name the missing players from these famous Liverpool XIs?
- Can you name every player in a 2020/21 Liverpool matchday squad in 7 minutes?
- How quickly can you name the 15 French players to feature for Liverpool?
- 7 minutes to name 18 LFC players who scored on their debut since 1992!
- Can you name every Liverpool goalscorer from Klopp’s Champions League 100?
- Or why not check out our Kids quiz section?