It is now seven years since Jurgen Klopp took over as Liverpool manager, but can you remember all 38 players to feature in his first campaign at Anfield?
Klopp was appointed manager of the Reds on October 8, 2015, and is now the sixth longest-serving boss in the club’s entire 130-year history.
He is the first to reach the seven-year milestone since Bob Paisley, and is primed to leapfrog the Scot, along with George Patterson, into fourth in the all-time list after signing a new long-term contract.
It is exactly what fans hoped for when the German arrived at Anfield, but his first season with Liverpool was far removed from the success that came afterwards.
In total, 38 different players appeared during Klopp’s maiden season at Liverpool, with 22 of those featuring at least 10 times.
You have 4 minutes to remember them all – can you do it?
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- Name the 15 players with the most consecutive Liverpool appearances
- 60 seconds to name the 10 Dutchmen to play for Liverpool!
- 10 minutes to name all 64 Liverpool players to debut under Klopp
- How well do you know the career of King Kenny Dalglish?
- How many of Carragher’s 158 Liverpool teammates can you name?
- Name the 43 Liverpool players to make 300 appearances since 1960!