Our Liverpool last name alphabet quiz series continues, and this time we are combining the letters ‘E’ and ‘F’, leaving you with 19 players to name!
This is the fifth instalment in the series and we’ve mixed it up by combining two letters in one quiz, but the challenge remains the same.
We’re looking for Liverpool players who have featured competitively in the men’s team since 1960 with a last name that starts with both ‘E’ and ‘F’.
The list is in alphabetical order with seven ‘E’s to name and 12 ‘F’s – we’ve also given you a few hints to help you on your way. And here is the criteria to keep in mind:
- Must have made a competitive appearance for LFC since 1960
- Last name must start with the letter ‘E’ and ‘F’ – not necessarily what we see on the back of a shirt, e.g. Thiago would be in ‘A’ for Alcantara
8 minutes to name last names starting with ‘E’ and ‘F’…
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- Name every Liverpool player with a last name starting with ‘D’
- Can you name Liverpool’s 16 Scottish players since 1980?
- 14 head-to-head questions on Liverpool’s season so far
- The 18 Liverpool players in a major tournament squad since 2000
- Can you name Jordan Henderson’s 115 Liverpool teammates?
- Guess which of these 30 LFC players have scored a direct PL free-kick